Lots Sold and Available
Lots are going fast, especially with the anticipation of the new St. Luke’s Regional Hospital opening its doors in 2011. Residential lots range from 1 to 3 acres with premier lots directly adjacent to open space and 62 acres of Bureau of Land Management (BLM) public lands not to be developed. Call now to discuss your move to Horizon Crest Estates at (208) 286-4178.
- • Lot size: 1 - 3 acres.
- • Price range: $59,900 - $119,900.
- • Horizon Crest Estates roads: County maintained.
- • CCRs: PDF available upon request.
- • Home owner’s association dues: $182.58 / year.
- • Amenities: 7 acres of private open space, paved trail along irrigation canal, access to BLM public lands and views of Snake River Gorge, seasonal pond with fountain, art sculpture by renowned artist David LaMure, Jr.
- • Canal supplied and pressurized irrigation water piped to each lot: April 15 – October 15.
- • Hookups ready for: Pressurized irrigation, electricity, cable TV, internet, gas, and phone.
- • Potable water wells for lots are to be drilled by purchaser. Typical well depths are at 250 feet, with standing water at 160 feet.
For more information contact
Realtor: Westerra Real Estate Group. Jeff Blick (208) 280-2800 or Lexi Roth (208) 308-4944
Financing & Construction: Greenridge Development. Jack Bauer (208) 286-4178